What We Do
C.R.F Programs and Activities
We operate a multipurpose facility governed by an active 13 - member volunteer Board of Directors, including three of the organization’s founders. We offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of those we target and serve.
"Programs include: • School feeding • Nutritious in orphanage centers and home-delivered meals • Vocational Training • Agriculture • Water and sanitation • Peace building and conflict resolution • Housing assistance for the homeless • Educational supports (scholarships and school materials) • Other human healthcare activities and etc. “Our multi-use facility makes us unique from other Organizations and allows us to play an even more vital role in our society”.
What We Do
Our Aims & Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of CRF includes but not limited to:
• To safeguard and provide for the well-being of children and orphans in need, more particularly, those who are marginalized, deprived of education; suffering from malnutrition and other illnesses;
• To identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their relocation in appropriate areas or communities by rendering services or assistance including, provision for shelter homes, setting up of educational, research and training institutions, etc., to the aforesaid class of persons and other persons, as may be necessary from time to time for the betterment of society;
• To provide medical assistance to the old aged and empower the differently abled with needed appliances to take such other measures to ensure their social well-being;
• To provide vocational training and employment opportunities and other rehabilitation measures that are necessary to ensure a self-sustained living condition for less fortunate youths;
• To provide help under health & nutrition services for children and women;
• Provide scholarship/Financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development;
• To undertake emergency relief services and any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of less fortunate people;
• To raise funds and relief materials through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of the aims and objectives of CRF;
• To identify the beggars and impress upon them the significance of dignified living and persuade them to take up an alternative livelihood and to take such measures so as to equip them in attaining such means of living.
We all need help at one point in Life or Another. Please Consider playing your part in lending a helping hand to the Less Privileged
The Story So Far....
Images from Our Activities
We play our small part to make sure that orphans, less privileged individuals like the blind, lame, deaf and people that have health issues such like people living with HIV virus are taking care of. Below are few photos from our gallery